Sunday, 17 February 2013

BAFTA vs. Grammys

Last week we had two award shows on the same night. The BAFTAs in the UK (Film) and the Grammys in America. I was outraged at the fact that Les Mis didn't get best film (Bloomin' Argo!) but overall it was a fabbity night for fashion so I thought why not do a Versus Fashion contest on some of my favourite looks...


Nice day for a white dress...
I love both of these looks I think when Jennifer went on the stage she really made an impact but then Taylor looks amazing (as usual)

Winner: JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Cut - Out Madness
 When I was looking for pictures for this post both of these dresses really stood out to me Gemma's is so daring but Kelly's looks like it defines the laws of physics! (How is it staying together?!)

Winner: KELLY ROWLAND

Dark Matter
Both of these women look stunning in their floor length gowns! I am an admirer of everything Anne Hathaway wears because she always looks amazing (I would quite like to be her) but Carrie Underwood is not to be overlooked looking stunning here in a not overly embroidered dress I think she got it bang on.

Winner: ANNE HATHAWAY
(shocker!)


Bold and Beautiful
Surprisingly enough I couldn't find a red dress worn at the Baftas (What!) but I did spot this stunning yellow dress wich was clearly a head turner on the red carpet! Rhianna obviously looks stunning but so does Marion I think this is quite a tough one to call.

Winner: RHIANNA

So the s more observent of you will have noticed that it was an unintended draw on the fashion front but overall I think that there wasnt a weak dress. everyone is seriously upping their game! I also have to share with you one of my favourite picture surronding this which I saw when watching The Ellen Show videos on YouTube...



I just think this is hilarious!

Comment below if you agree with what I've said or have another outfits I should check out! 

With Love xx

13 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on every single one of these choices, and that picture is hilarious!! Fantastic post x


    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG IM NEW AT BLOGGING

      http://epicbeautyy.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE CHOICE
    http://epicbeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Swift looks incredible, this was such a clever post

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Jennifer's & Rihanna's dresses! Such beauts.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. Have a great day,

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what an amazing purposes, simply loving them
    hope youll like my blog as i love your one!

    definitely keep like this and wish you the best. hope we can follow each other to stay in touch!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving Rhianna and Kelly Rowland dress so pretty !! xx

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should review the Streamys fashion ;D I saw a really funny tweet whilst I was watching the BAFTAS ''Jennifer Lawrence's haircut makes her look like she's always getting out of the bath. Which isn't really a bad thing.''
    Although am not a fan I think Carly Rae Jepsen looked amazing at the Grammys! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly and Rihanna look stunning! *_* love the last picture! xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. You and your blog are precious! I love your choices for this post too cute.
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock! If you want to follow that would be even better!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually completely agreed with every winner you chose haha! love these kinda blogposts :)

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!