Thursday, 8 November 2012

Strictly Come Dancing | My Favorite Costumes

Okay so its nearly week 6 of Strictly Come Dancing (half way Through already OMG!) And I thought I should tell you about my favorite costumes of the show so far. Now with Halloween and Hollywood week there have been loads of favorites but I have picked my top 5!


Dani Harmer Week 3 (Dorothy from Wizard of Oz) - Foxtrot

Kimberly Walsh Week 2 - Foxtrot
Professional Dance Week 4 (Halloween)
Dani Harmer Week 5 - Jive
Denise Van Outen Week 2 - Jive




4 comments:

  1. OMg Yes I loved Dani's Dorothy costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thank u for dropping by my blog and lovely comment you left, it means a lot to me) Glad to meet you! Your blog is awesome!!! What do you say about following each other? I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by...i have a thing for stunning dance costumes, the first and second ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the foxtrot costume!

    XO Amy
    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!